Invest in Your Community Through a Scholarship Fund.
Scholarship Funds allow our donors to invest in the future by helping deserving students pursue higher education. They can be established to benefit students from particular schools, attending certain post-secondary institutions, or entering certain fields of study.
- Donors can provide for tuition, room and board to college or university students.
- Our staff will help donors develop criteria and a selection process, which are determined when the fund is established; IRS regulations mandate that donors and their relatives cannot solely decide who receives the scholarship.
- Donors may sit on a committee to select scholarship recipients as long as they do not have a majority vote.
- Our staff handles all paperwork, including keeping your informed about what your fund has earned.
- Our minimum balance to establish an endowed fund is $10,000 and $1,000 for a pass-through fund.